No, we don’t require you to contact us first to get a quote!
We want to be up front with you about our pricing. We understand that, especially in agriculture, money can be tight when you’re starting out. We’re doing this primarily because we’re passionate about sustainable and regenerative farming and ranching, understand the challenges of making an online direct to consumer business work, and want to help other farmers and ranchers succeed in marketing to their customers. Because of that, we’ve designed our rates to be significantly more affordable than the average rates charged by photo, web design, or branding professionals.
Here are the going rates for services like this, compared with our rates:
To view entire table on mobile, rotate your device to view page horizontally.
Packages & Pricing
1. All Services. $2,000-$3000 ($3000 if you’re located in the Eastern U.S., $2,500 for Midwestern states, and $2,000 for Western states (see our map below for which zone you’re in).
- We’ll travel to your farm, ranch, or small business, do a photoshoot, design a website & logo, and help you create a unique marketing and branding strategy tailored to your business.
- If you can find 1 other small business within a 5 hour drive of you that also wants this package, we’ll give you each a 15% discount. If you can find 2 other businesses, a 20% discount, and 3 others, a 30% discount.
- If you follow us on Instagram and see that we’re within 5 hours of your area, let us know you want the package and we’ll give you a discount just because you’re close and we’ll save on travel because of that.
2. 2-3 Services from Above
- You choose at least 2 services from the options above. Pricing is as shown in table, plus $500-$1000 for travel if you’re in the Midwest or Eastern U.S. If a photoshoot isn’t included, we can work with you remotely over Zoom and there will be no travel fee.
3. The One-Item Pack
- You can also choose just one option from the services above. We’ll consult with you remotely on the website design, logo design, or branding/marketing workshop. If you want photography, we will have to travel to your farm, and so that we don’t actually lose money in that venture, we’ll have to include travel expenses ($500 for PNW, $700 for Midwest, $1000 for Eastern states) as an added expense of the photography session.